File Collaboration and Sharing
Mobile productivity is a must in today’s world. Users require secure, always-on access to corporate content, with the ability to collaborate seamlessly across multiple devices. CoreTSG StoreFile has the solutions for today’s mobile workplace.
- Managed file sharing for internal/external parties
- Multiple folder Backup (Documents, Desktop, Pictures, etc.)
- Granular user-access and security controls
- Data storage to any data store type (On-site server, remote server etc.)
- File and folder locking to prevent unwanted changes
- Universal file access; sync across stationary and mobile devices
- Active Directory & PSA integration (AutoTask and ConnectWise)
- Revised File/Open File Backup
- Windows and OSX agents
- Rapid deployment
- Continuous, real-time backup
- Custom deleted file retention periods
- Allow guests to upload files to shares
- Cloud-enable any file server
- Protects file and folder data with both local and cloud backups
- Create, Modify, and Collaborate on documents within the browser (no download needed)
- Securely connect and share data from any file server without the need of VPN
EXCEED INDUSTRY STANDARDS WITH PROFESSIONAL-GRADE SECURITY
- 256-bit AES encryption, in-transit and at-rest on the server
- Persistent and transient encryption key modes on the server
- Remote wipes of desktops and devices
- HIPAA & PCI Compliant
StoreFile Compliance Features
Secure Cloud File Server
No more dependency on FTPs, VPNs, or onsite file servers. StoreFile is a ftp replacement cloud file server that allows you to access your files from home, in the office or on any mobile device, including iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices. Because files are uploaded to the cloud file server there are no large file-sharing issues.
Remotely Wipe Devices
Access to business documents is a privilege. With the FTP, VPN and file server, it is difficult to revoke the access that employees have. StoreFile allows you to perform remote wipes of desktops for clients, former employees and rogue employees. This secure Dropbox alternative gives you complete control that businesses really need. Additionally, when an employee leaves, all files are auto deleted.
HIPAA Compliant File Sharing
Consumer cloud products -- Dropbox Basic, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive and SugarSync -- were built to protect insensitive documents, and some of those documents aren’t securely transferring across devices. StoreFile, the HIPAA dropbox alternative has the highest level of security for any cloud platform, ensuring that your sensitive documents (contracts, designs, client history) are safe from hacking and breaches. Note: some consumer products, like Google Drive, do not encrypt your data at all.
WannaCry and CryptoLocker are new types of ransomware whose business model (yes, malware is a business to some!) is based on extorting money from users. Ransomware is a type of malware that denies access to infected content, and demands that the user pay a ransom to remove the restriction. In many instances, you can use StoreFile "Restore Deleted and Revision Rollback", feature to restore affected files to their previous, healthy revisions. Advanced ransomware attacks—such as Locky—might delete, recreate, then change files names, thereby affecting a file’s revision history, and preventing you from restoring to a previous revision. The Snapshot feature helps you recover from these advanced attacks, allowing you to restore data as it existed before infection. The Snapshot feature is one of many StoreFile Cloud Sync features that help protect and restore data.