Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
How fast could your business recover after a disaster?
What if your business was at risk for being wiped out in one fell swoop...would you do anything to protect it? The truth of the matter is, if you don't have a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery strategy in place, you could lose everything you've worked for if an employee loses a laptop, a robbery occurs, or a natural disaster hits your office.
Here's how we can protect your business:
- Comprehensive business continuity & disaster recovery strategies
- Reliable, automatic data backups & recovery solutions
Is your business one mistake, one natural disaster, or one theft away from total destruction? Safeguard your most valuable assets now, before it's too late.
Constant up-time. Resilient infrastructure. That’s the power of BDR.
Servers do fail and site-wide disasters do happen, which can bring down critical applications and grind business to a halt.
It’s why every company needs a backup and disaster recovery plan. CoreTSG's BDR ensures business continuity for mission critical servers and infrastructure, combining image-based software with cloud services to virtualize servers anywhere and provide multiple recovery options.
BDR captures snapshots of a server – including its data, operating system, applications and configurations – and replicates them to the cloud. Recovery is seamless, maintaining uptime and keeping business running full speed ahead.
- Image-based backup and cloud replication
- Replication to the petabyte-scale eFolder Cloud
- Chain-free backups (no dependent backup chains)
- Block-level compression
- Flexible replication schemas
- Incremental-only backups
- WAN optimization
- Multiple recovery options
- Recovery of server data, operating systems, applications, and configurations
- On-site recovery from local BDR appliance
- Virtual standby and virtual boot
- File-level and granular Exchange recovery
- Download of images from the Cloud replicated back-up
- Disk shipment of images from the Cloud
- Cloud recovery
- Generous cloud storage and turnkey deployment
- Backup to an on-site BDR appliance with replication to the Cloud
- Built on a Linux Ubuntu hardened kernel
- Automatic patching and updates
- Windows server operating system not required
- Reboot after agent install is not required
- Comprehensive reporting and integrations
- Access to the Global Management Portal
- Automated screen shot verification of virtualization
- Automated virtual boot on machine checks
- File accessibility validation on each backup
- Backup monitoring and status
- Custom alerting and notifications
- Comprehensive usage reports
- License key administration
- Compliant data centers and military-grade encryption
- SSAE 16 Type II or SOC Certified
- 100% uptime cloud service-level agreement (SLA)
- 99.999% reliability, translating to less than 5 minutes average downtime per year
- Silent Data Corruption Protection, end-to-end check-sums to “tag” data with strongly verifiable identifiers
- Data transferred over Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypted connections
- Server-Side Encryption (SSE) using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (128-bit SSL) in transit and 256-
- Advanced Encryption Standard (256-bit AES) at rest